The Scarva M WPC 160 outdoor staircase is a particularly versatile spiral staircase. These outdoor stairs are equipped with high-quality steel steps with an anthracite coating. WPC is a wood-plastic covering, often used outdoors due to its durability and stability. The stairs are also distinguished by their attractive design and skid resistance, so you don’t have to worry about slipping on frosty days. WPC steps also provide pleasant walking comfort for animals.
The steel WPC stairs are adjustable, with a usable height from 252 cm to 446 cm and can have either a left or right entrance. The one-piece precision riser guarantees absolute stability and rigidity. The central standpipe and adjustable steps enable very low heights. These outdoor steps are visually rounded with a high-quality anodised aluminium handrail.
Scarva M WPC Spiral Staircase
• Steel stairs with a diameter of 160 cm
• 14 rises (13 steps + 1 landing)
• Platform height up to 252-282 cm – optionally expandable to 446 cm
• continuous one-piece precision stand tube
• solid steel handrail with high-quality handrail made of anodised aluminium
• Mounting elements made of stainless steel
• Individual step height adjustment from 18 cm to 23.5 cm
• the width of the passage is approx. 75 cm – entry depth approx. 25 cm
• It can be set to the left or right side if required
• easy and quick assembly (2 people – approx. 1 day)
• Maintenance free
• Static certificate included
• weather-resistant hot-dip galvanisation according to DIN ISO 1461
There are no reviews yet.