Price indicated is for a set of 12 steps, 271 – 309cm in height, 118 cm diameter, with a 030 balustrade model. Please contact us to customise this product or enquire about prices.
The Eskalero Design spiral staircase is a customisable set of stairs for lovers of design and functionality. A characteristic element of the stairs are steps bound with HPL laminate. It is an ideal practical solution that doesn’t compromise on aesthetic.
Some of the strengths of this kit are:
• Wear, tread and scratch resistant
• Resistant to UV radiation, so no colour changes occur
• Antistatic: Laminates do not attract dust and are therefore a practical solution
• Water and vapour impermeable
• Resistant to chemicals, ink, varnish and all kinds of stains
• High fire resistance: HPL is flammable only when exposed to an open flame
• Easy maintenance and cleaning: dirt does not settle on the smooth surface
You can choose between the Model 030 handrail with straight vertical balusters or the Model 010 A with vertical balusters connected to each other by round stainless steel bars. The structure and balusters are made of painted steel.
Available diameters: 118 / 128 / 138 / 148 / 158 cm
Available construction colours: white, black and grey cast iron.
Available with 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16 steps.
2 Balustrade styles to choose from.
2 Step colours to choose from.
• 271 cm – 309 cm (set of 13 steps)
• 291 cm – 332 cm (set of 14 steps)
• 312 cm – 356 cm (set of 15 steps)
• 333 cm – 380 cm (set of 16 steps)